What's new

1787 New Jersey Copper

Evolution

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
5,285
Reaction score
2,483
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • IMG_1091.webp
    IMG_1091.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG_1092.webp
    IMG_1092.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,223
  • IMG_1100.webp
    IMG_1100.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • IMG_1099.webp
    IMG_1099.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,221
  • IMG_1091.webp
    IMG_1091.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,227
  • IMG_1092.webp
    IMG_1092.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,221
  • IMG_1100.webp
    IMG_1100.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • IMG_1099.webp
    IMG_1099.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,222
Upvote 0
just wondering where you found this... what state an town? I was up in NJ this weekend an didn't know where to hunt.. went to a few beaches which I found nothing at any of them.. then hit a few tot lots an got 33 cents in clad.. not a very good weekend hunting...
 
Nice! Someday Ill take the tour down to the Eastern U.S. to look for some of those Colonial Goodies! :thumbsup:
 
Way to go! Gotta love those old coppers! ;D
 
Beautiful Coin E ; and it has nice details yet .

That's one of the Coins I'm still looking for yet.

Congrats !
 
WTG....Nice to detect in this part of the country! Not going to find these out west.
 
Beautiful, I think that would qualify as a best find for anyone. Congrats
 
Sweet coin....Give us more details please ..how deep..signal type etc.
 
hey rob,

again this is ONE AWESOME FIND MAN ! CONGRATS !!!!!


and yeah, it has EVOLUTION DETAIL ! way to go

kevin
 
creeper71 said:
just wondering where you found this... what state an town? I was up in NJ this weekend an didn't know where to hunt.. went to a few beaches which I found nothing at any of them.. then hit a few tot lots an got 33 cents in clad.. not a very good weekend hunting...
It was actually found in upstate New York. I'd prefer to keep the town a secret though because it's a site that I share with someone else.
 
Evolution said:
creeper71 said:
just wondering where you found this... what state an town? I was up in NJ this weekend an didn't know where to hunt.. went to a few beaches which I found nothing at any of them.. then hit a few tot lots an got 33 cents in clad.. not a very good weekend hunting...
It was actually found in upstate New York. I'd prefer to keep the town a secret though because it's a site that I share with someone else.

Don't need to say anymore.. I like keeping my spots secret also...
 
AWESOME NJ state copper Evolution !!!!! GREAT condition !!

I LOVE IT !!

Derek
 
Excellent find! That is a beautiful coin!
 
What an incredible find

Cheers!

Dugholes :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom