What's new

1787 New Jersey Copper

Evolution

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
5,285
Reaction score
2,483
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • IMG_1091.webp
    IMG_1091.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG_1092.webp
    IMG_1092.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,223
  • IMG_1100.webp
    IMG_1100.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • IMG_1099.webp
    IMG_1099.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,221
  • IMG_1091.webp
    IMG_1091.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,227
  • IMG_1092.webp
    IMG_1092.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,221
  • IMG_1100.webp
    IMG_1100.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • IMG_1099.webp
    IMG_1099.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,222
Upvote 0
Awesome find! After finding something that cool I hope that you don't stop hunting like I did. I once found a 3 carrot green diamond ring and quit hunting for ten years cause I figured I could never do that again. And so far I haven't.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom