What's new

1787 Pennsylvania

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My wife and I were in an antique store today and I found this picture. As soon as I saw it, my eyes lit up and I snatched it off the shelf. :laughing7: I bought it for $13.99. :hello2:

Keep the passion high!

Kirk :wave:
 

Attachments

  • DSCF4371.webp
    DSCF4371.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCF4372.webp
    DSCF4372.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 213
I like your theme for decorating your home, and at least you guys know what to look for when you go antiquing!
:thumbsup:

Don
 
Don in SJ said:
I like your theme for decorating your home, and at least you guys know what to look for when you go antiquing!
:thumbsup:

Don

Thanks, Don, my goal when I go to these antique stores is to find items that are Colonial-related. It is fun to do during the winter months. I at least got myself a little bit of Colonial spice for the week. :laughing7:

Kirk :wave:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom