What's new

1794 Large Cent

Fullstock

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
3,805
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to a house site I’ve hunted probably 60 times. Didn’t expect much, thought it was cleaned out, but then this happened. I guess no place is cleaned out….😁
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5040.webp
    IMG_5040.webp
    138.4 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_5044.webp
    IMG_5044.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
Upvote 35
Went back to a house site I’ve hunted probably 60 times. Didn’t expect much, thought it was cleaned out, but then this happened. I guess no place is cleaned out….😁
So true! That is a rare and beautiful coin. Well done Fullstock!
 
When you think a site is hunted out go back one more time! You proved it after being there 60 times! Beautiful recovery!
 
Such a great and historical find. Perhaps it made its way thru Washington’s or Jefferson’s pockets at one time or another 🤔. Fun to imagine. Congrats!
 
Nice find. Beautiful obverse on that one :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on a great old Copper. That obverse is in excellent condition.
 
A fantastic find - congrats !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom