What's new

18 APR 2015 Coin Roll find & MDing in Italy :)

MD'erStEvO

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
150
Reaction score
170
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicenza (Military)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 11" Coil, Bounty Hunter Platinum Edition, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
18 APR 2015 Coin Roll find & MD'ing in Italy :)

Today was a great day coin roll hunting and MD'ing in Italy... We saw one of our friends "Elizabeth" who sells me her unwanted coins, and from that we pulled an "Engine" or Indian Head Penny!!! Then, we headed to an unspecified area for about an hour, and within 20 minutes we dug up 2 rings and a 200 lire coin and a .20 cent euro!!! What a great day!!! GL & HH!!!!!!! :thumbsup: IMG_3161.webpIMG_3162.webpIMG_3163.webpIMG_3166.webpIMG_3167.webpIMG_3170.webpIMG_3172.webpIMG_3173.webpIMG_3174.webp
 
Upvote 4
Forgot to mention that the ring was .925 Sterling Silver with an Amethyst Stone and an the other ring was made of Titanium. Both are worth about 50 dollars. Keepers!!!!
 
Where is the Indian Head Penny? I see an Indian Head, also known as a Buffalo, nickel, but no penny.
 
Galenrog, I misspoke..... Good catch.... I meant an Indian Head Nickel... Thanks and sorry to misrepresent my find.... Glad I posted the pic..... lol....
 
WTG Steve, nice finds there. BTW, I too was stationed at Ft. Carson, CO from Sep '71 to June '74. God Bless.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom