pl8man
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 4,204
- Reaction score
- 4,643
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- San Jose , California
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
1800's relics , silver , early wheat cent and ring #30 . lots of pic's
Now today is the kind of hunt I love ! All sorts of finds
. The school I hunted is in an old area and I believe a ranch was on the site long ago . Over the years I have found many early items out in the soccer field , all around 7-9 inches deep . Today's finds were two spoons , the large one is plated and dated 1847 Rodgers Brothers and the other I believe is sterling
. The other dated find I have is a guarder clip with the PAT date of 1/28/1890 and 12/31/1895 . As for the coins today I found one silver a 1964D Rosie
, two wheats 1915S and a 1952S . I think The 1915 is a key date
. The other coin is a no date Buffalo . Last but not least I had to find a ring
. It's a nice little CTR sterling silver one , #30 for the year . Lots of other cool old items also pictured
. Total clad for 3 hours was $4.94 .
HH
Glen
Now today is the kind of hunt I love ! All sorts of finds
. The other coin is a no date Buffalo . Last but not least I had to find a ring
. It's a nice little CTR sterling silver one , #30 for the year . Lots of other cool old items also pictured HH
Glen
Attachments
-
100_4062.webp382 KB · Views: 116 -
100_4064.webp429.9 KB · Views: 112 -
100_4065.webp533.8 KB · Views: 95 -
100_4066.webp224.8 KB · Views: 107 -
100_4068.webp1.1 MB · Views: 105 -
100_4069.webp588.9 KB · Views: 101 -
100_4078.webp241.3 KB · Views: 99 -
100_4076.webp136 KB · Views: 101 -
100_4074.webp437 KB · Views: 106 -
100_4071.webp527.4 KB · Views: 96 -
100_4070.webp1.3 MB · Views: 106 -
100_4085.webp166.7 KB · Views: 100 -
100_4083.webp179.6 KB · Views: 105 -
100_4082.webp422.8 KB · Views: 100 -
100_4079.webp260.2 KB · Views: 107
Upvote
18








