What's new

1810 Half Dollar

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these this morning at one of my colonial sites. The large copper and wheat are toasted. The bell has ringer inside.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0051.webp
    DSC_0051.webp
    179.3 KB · Views: 410
  • DSC_0050.webp
    DSC_0050.webp
    152.8 KB · Views: 447
  • DSC_0049.webp
    DSC_0049.webp
    156.3 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 116
geeeeeeeosh! awesome find - congrats.
 
Gorgeous!!!! Looks like she has some great detail!!:occasion14:
 
What a dream find! Congrats on that half dollar, she's a beauty!
 
Beautiful coin! Congratulations.
 
WOW, I'm so jelly
 
Dang nabbit, another one of my bucket listers pulled by someone other than myself... Congrats on that big silver. :occasion14: I hope your heart rate rose when you saw what it was..
 
What a beauty! Congratulations
 
in my book that is a banner find!!! congrats.
 
WOW...that's 110 years older than the oldest half I've ever dug. I'd be absolutely thrilled with that find.

Grats to ya, thanks for sharing and HH ALL.
 
Heck yeah! Nice find.
 
Beautiful finds! That 50 cent piece is absolutely fantastic with great detail. :occasion14:
 
SWEET Bust Half :thumbsup: Really awesome condition on that one and hardly worn.
 
Fantastic looking coin. That had to be a thrill.
 
Beautiful coin - Congratulations!!! :occasion14::notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom