What's new

1810 Half Dollar

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these this morning at one of my colonial sites. The large copper and wheat are toasted. The bell has ringer inside.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0051.webp
    DSC_0051.webp
    179.3 KB · Views: 410
  • DSC_0050.webp
    DSC_0050.webp
    152.8 KB · Views: 447
  • DSC_0049.webp
    DSC_0049.webp
    156.3 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 116
Super find , congrats! !!
 
Congratz on a what I consider a banner find!
 
There seem to have been a few dug lately, but yours is as nice as they come! I'm submitting my vote to see this on the top. :thumbsup:
 
Freshly minted and immediately dropped 216 years ago! That would have bought a whole lot of goods back then...congrats on a superb find. Sub :thumbsup:
 
That half is SPECTACULAR!!!!! Congrats
 
MY GOODNESS!!!! That is STELLAR!!!! I would need some smellin saltz after a find like that... CONGRATZ & HH.....
 
I would sleep with that woman any day.:laughing7: Under my pillow that is not that i would want to score a 183 year old woman...
"Ooo you know what I mean!!!":tongue3: ( In my best Kelsey Grammer voice)
 
Just got done looking at a rare tag,and then see another Banner find, Killer find!Congratulations!
 
That half is one beautiful find- congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
In my opinion, one of the most gorgeous coins ever created. So happy for you and quite envious! Congrats on a lifetime find!
 
Super old and in great shape! Awesome coin! Congrats!
 
That is a amazing coin. Great job! [emoji106]
 
Amazing half...great find, congratulations [emoji108]🏻
 
NICE FINDS .........
 
I would sleep with that woman any day.:laughing7: Under my pillow that is not that i would want to score a 183 year old woman...
"Ooo you know what I mean!!!":tongue3: ( In my best Kelsey Grammer voice)

She is 206 years old
 
Last edited:
Sharp Sharp Sharp!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom