What's new

1818 Large Cent Found in the Iron using the XP Deus II

patriotdigger

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
552
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

  • A33AE3FE-CFB4-4C43-9636-B5C82F68A82A.webp
    A33AE3FE-CFB4-4C43-9636-B5C82F68A82A.webp
    943.7 KB · Views: 286
  • CC5738E1-A1B0-455B-BC3E-492C5BBE534D.webp
    CC5738E1-A1B0-455B-BC3E-492C5BBE534D.webp
    280.6 KB · Views: 187
  • AD8D870F-2BE3-415D-BF9B-33973E725454.webp
    AD8D870F-2BE3-415D-BF9B-33973E725454.webp
    667.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Upvote 62
Found this beautiful 1818 Large Cent today using the XP Deus II. YouTube video coming soon so check it out ! Happy hunting everyone !
@southernrelicadventures
Congratulations on a nice find. I hope that you are happy with your Deus 11:BangHead:
 
Found this beautiful 1818 Large Cent today using the XP Deus II. YouTube video coming soon so check it out ! Happy hunting everyone !
@southernrelicadventures
Nice Shape!!!! Congrats!!!!
 
Beautiful copper
 
Awesome looking LC- Congrats! I'm hearing lots of excellent things about the Deus II- been a Minelab hunter most of my life but am contemplating a little experimentation. I'm getting old, maybe a little change would be worth it?!
 
Awesome looking LC- Congrats! I'm hearing lots of excellent things about the Deus II- been a Minelab hunter most of my life but am contemplating a little experimentation. I'm getting old, maybe a little change would be worth it?!
Does Deus 11 come with a coil cover?
 
Awesome looking LC- Congrats! I'm hearing lots of excellent things about the Deus II- been a Minelab hunter most of my life but am contemplating a little experimentation. I'm getting old, maybe a little change would be worth it?!
Yes. You will love the lightweight design. It has so many advantages I think over the Minelab machines. Don’t get me wrong I think the Equinox is a great machine but this machine is giving you so much versatility in a lightweight and durable design. Happy Hunting !!!
 
Found this beautiful 1818 Large Cent today using the XP Deus II. YouTube video coming soon so check it out ! Happy hunting everyone !
@southernrelicadventures
great find, guess you are "diggin'" the Deus II
 
I like hearing stories about the New Deus 2
thanks for sharing
 
Congratulations on your beautiful accomplishment
 
A great looking LC - congrats !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom