Now your hands being dirty look like so invested in this and who else would do business with you except just another treasure thrill seekerWent to a new spot today. Spent a couple hours there. Definitely going back there is so much more there to find !!

) Allowed myself a jokeHahahahaha I wear gloves sometimes…Now your hands being dirty look like so invested in this and who else would do business with you except just another treasure thrill seeker
Just kidding) Allowed myself a joke
Good Finds!
This was an entirely new spot from yesterday’s finds. About an hour south of where I went yesterday.Congrats on the excellent finds and continued good luck on the return hunt(s) !![]()
Hell ya thanks!Well done on the coppers
Wow...Two LC's at one site? I'd be heading back there too. Great finds.Went to a new spot today. Spent a couple hours there. Definitely going back there is so much more there to find !!
Yea and I found them both in a couple of hours was not exactly a long hunt.Wow...Two LC's at one site? I'd be heading back there too. Great finds.