What's new

1826 Spanish copper - probably made into a Concho (Its a start)

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,954
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1826 Spanish copper - probably made into a Concho (It's a start)

Very long Winter here, and still lots of snow, but a spot here and there to try, and it's opening up fast.
 

Attachments

  • h2.webp
    h2.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 199
  • h3.webp
    h3.webp
    38 KB · Views: 181
  • vccc.webp
    vccc.webp
    12 KB · Views: 177
Upvote 36
That's a great start in my books...beats my crusty IH penny found on my first land hunt of the year...I do fully expect to best that on Saturday!


I have a few ideas up my sleeve so you may have to do better than that!
 
Cool Find IP ! Any idea whether it may have been intended as a button ? (I guess it could be both )


I had no idea until someone suggested concho, and I looked at some made from coins and they are made the same way.
 

Attachments

  • conchos.webp
    conchos.webp
    22 KB · Views: 112
Yes, it will be a small part of what sucks that yankee dollar North.

What is the bet again? Making a top 10 to be voted on? I'm so confident I can't even remember. 8-)

Lol you don't lack confidence....I suppose any grown man from Canada that would wear a red white and blue spandex suit best have some confidence.
 
Lol you don't lack confidence....I suppose any grown man from Canada that would wear a red white and blue spandex suit best have some confidence.


I should be confident, you used all your luck last Fall and now you're back to just being a 2nd ra8 digger. :happysmiley:
 
that's just pretty dang cool
 
Wow! Now how odd is that? When not useful one way is useful in another.
 
I should be confident, you used all your luck last Fall and now you're back to just being a 2nd ra8 digger. :happysmiley:

Oh I'll show you 2nd R8 bro. My 2nd Mass silver 8-)
 
So thats what those are. Cool find.
 
Poor, CC! Winning! <laughing>

Kirk
 
Lol you don't lack confidence....I suppose any grown man from Canada that would wear a red white and blue spandex suit best have some confidence.

Laughing now. You got him, Abe!

Kirk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom