1832??

jeric2

May 29, 2003
Eastern Shore, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
I found these recently and wanted to see if anyone could tell me what the larger 1832 coin is. It is the size of a large cent, but the date is not on the bust side, it's on the wreath side. If you look closely, you can see 1832, but I can't make out too much more of the writing. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks.

Attachments

• tn1.jpg
    tn1.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 301
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 315
  • tn3.jpg
    tn3.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 300
  • tn2.jpg
    tn2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0
May be a Canadian Large Cent

Or Canadian Half Cent

These arn't as old, But anything Like This ?

Attachments

• f8_1.jpg
    f8_1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 304
  • de_1.jpg
    de_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 317
not really. I guess the pics don't show as much on here as I thought. If you catch it in the right light, it shows the date right on the bottom and it has a wreath just like a large cent, but on the dated side. The bust looks like it is facing to the left. Can't figure this one out. Thanks for your help.

I think I may need to get some better pics. The ones I was taking seemed to be blurry, so I scanned the coins in.

Nova Scotia Canada Half Penny

Attachments

• cd_1.jpg
    cd_1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 285
  • 1e_1.jpg
    1e_1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 287
or penny

Attachments

• z65_1.jpg
    z65_1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 274
  • zaf_1.jpg
    zaf_1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 279
Nice finds but, pics are to small for me to see anything. Here's a tip for good pictures, I shine a video light from the side, really helps to bring out the details. HH, Mike

Jeff,
thanks for the pics, they may be what I have. I don't have the coin with me right now to look. I'll try to get some better pics tonight if I can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back