What's new

1837 Large Cent "Hard Times" token, IHPs, flat button, and silver

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Went out with a friend from the area today. He got some silver but I got the 1837 token. It looks like it got a good ding before it went in the ground. Also found is a book clasp which are a favorite find of mine. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658927.009620.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658937.498571.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658875.985144.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658903.347346.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658953.073282.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658963.612102.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658972.545757.webp

Enjoy!
Steve
 
Upvote 24
Nice handful of loot Steve!
 
Nice collection of digs Steve, love the hard times copper :thumbsup: should clean up nicely after a year in oil

Thx. I'm not soaking it for a year...I may just leave it like it is.

Steve
 
Scrappy... you're a machine.
 
Nice token. Wonder how old the button with the soldier's silhouette is?
 
HEY SCRAP . LIKE THE SOLDIER BUTTON MATTER OF FACT LIKE EVERYTHING .
 
HEY SCRAP . LIKE THE SOLDIER BUTTON MATTER OF FACT LIKE EVERYTHING .

Thx Sutphin! All of it made my day piece by piece
 
Nice day of digs, wish mine were that successful. Oh well, I don't to be spoiled anyway.
 
Great finds steve!, that token is awesome, hope the old dude and I can get in a hunt with ya sometime b4 the winter freeze!
 
Great finds steve!, that token is awesome, hope the old dude and I can get in a hunt with ya sometime b4 the winter freeze!

Oh most definitely. OD needs his nickel and you need your cob!
 
Nice job on the hard times token--I like that one! :thumbsup:
 
Nice job on the hard times token--I like that one! :thumbsup:

Thx Eric. I'm liking this one too...Just when I thought I had another coronet L.C this sucker comes to light under the dirt. I was wicked surprised!
 
Really excellent finds ! you've been rolling pretty fat lately - keep it going .
 
Thx Sutphin! All of it made my day piece by piece

You're so easy to please it seems with your digs, then again I'd be too, nice hunt. The book clasp is a nice recovery, not often are they dug up.
 
Nice stuff, Steve, keep digging buddy.
 
Congrats on the hard times token
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom