What's new

1837 Large Cent "Hard Times" token, IHPs, flat button, and silver

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Went out with a friend from the area today. He got some silver but I got the 1837 token. It looks like it got a good ding before it went in the ground. Also found is a book clasp which are a favorite find of mine. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658927.009620.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658937.498571.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658875.985144.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658903.347346.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658953.073282.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658963.612102.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441658972.545757.webp

Enjoy!
Steve
 
Upvote 24
Way to go congratulations! Nice buttons and coins! HH
 
Pretty awesome hunt:wav: love that token:thumbsup:great button:occasion14: merc and Indians too:rocks:keep killing it out there:headbang:
 
Way to go congratulations! Nice buttons and coins! HH

Thanks DD. It's the first large copper I've pulled from this site. It's not a coin but it counts for me;) I gotta wait for the rain and I think that'll all change quickly

Steve
 
You guys on the east coast amaze me. If we found any of what you found today we think it should be a banner. Thanks for teasing I mean sharing with us.
 
Very nice assortment of finds.
I have been ignoring the possible IHP signals.
Maybe I should pay more attention.
 
You guys on the east coast amaze me. If we found any of what you found today we think it should be a banner. Thanks for teasing I mean sharing with us.

Lol. Yes, we're a bit spoiled over on this side...but we also work hard[emoji6] thx
 
Very nice assortment of finds.
I have been ignoring the possible IHP signals.
Maybe I should pay more attention.

Dig everything! I've found KG1's at IHP signals and IHP's at pull tab signals. You never know what surrounding metals are messing with your read outs
 
Dig everything! I've found KG1's at IHP signals and IHP's at pull tab signals. You never know what surrounding metals are messing with your read outs

my 1/2 reale rang in lower than a IHP, ya never know so dig EVERYTHING!
 
Thats right,dig everything. I've had pewter ring up in the foil rang before. I've also been told some gw buttons ring up like junk on the pro.
 
Great hunt and finds !



CmD
 
Great hunt and finds !



CmD

Thx CM. I hope there are more large coppers on this site to be found once the ground gets a little moisture. I'll cross my fingers on that;)
 
Sweet variety of a day man..

~Blaze~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom