What's new

1850 home hunt

stillrollin300

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
234
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ace 350, Garrett Infinium, AT Pro, ATX, GPX 4800, E-Trac, DMC 2B
Hey guys I posted this in the today's finds section yesterday. It's my first attempt at making a video but I did score some nice stuff.

 
Nice vid im close to my first vid I got alot of clips from places ive been I guess its a matter of where ti out what good luck on ur vids & hunts
 
Thanks man, can wait to see some of your vids. Im sure you have some killer finds in Mass with all of its history.
 
I got a couple soon as i think.im happy with a couple clips ill post em & c what u guys think.
 
Thanks rusted, I think I'm going to make a holder/stand because its hard to dig and hold the camera. I will be putting together another video tonight from the past two days at the site.
 
Thanks bud, I was stoked about that large cent.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom