What's new

1850 house site find

keithinvestigations

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ellisville, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 LE
I dug this today in the backyard of an 1850 era house. I also found in the area a flat button, toe tap, top hinge of a period lock. This item looks familiar but I can't place it. Can anyone ID it? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 945
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 930
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 935
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 928
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 921
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 941
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 918
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 916
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 916
Could it be a fancy lifter for a wood burning stove? Probably not...just all I could think of.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom