K KILLER Tn Jr. Member Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 90 Reaction score 233 Golden Thread 0 Jan 23, 2009 #1 The same place where I found the gold cameo ring , is where I found this 1850o Seated Liberty Dime . Actually I found the dime first , and I thought , there has got to be some more old stuff around here. They were only a few feet apart. Attachments metal detecting pics 008.webp 9.6 KB · Views: 684 Upvote 0
The same place where I found the gold cameo ring , is where I found this 1850o Seated Liberty Dime . Actually I found the dime first , and I thought , there has got to be some more old stuff around here. They were only a few feet apart.
t-bucket Bronze Member Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 1,384 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Illinois Detector(s) used e-track- Explorer SE explorer 2 - Jan 24, 2009 #2 Very nice find !!!!!!
oldgold Full Member Joined Oct 16, 2003 Messages 139 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas-USA Detector(s) used Garrett GTI-2500/ACE 250-Pro-Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2009 #3 I've never found a seated coin. That one is really great.
sasnz Sr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 429 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Auckland Detector(s) used Garrett 2500 GTI Jan 24, 2009 #4 Beautiful find. Nice low mintage too @ 510,000. Congrats Sasnz
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2009 #5 Wow, another nice find. With this and the ring I'd definitely go go over that area with a fine comb.
mlayers Gold Member Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 5,579 Reaction score 429 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern, OH Detector(s) used DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2009 #6 You sure made some sweet finds. Yes make sure you go over that field every inch of it....Matt
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 24, 2009 #7 Very nicw looking seated. Welcome to TNET
Detectingfreak Gold Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 5,736 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Bellevue, WA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark Jan 24, 2009 #8 Nice job on the seated liberty dime!!!!
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 16, 2009 #9 good job on that great looking coin !!!
Hunter Hero Member Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 948 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago and Florida Keys Detector(s) used Matrix M-6, Bounty Hunter, Fisher CZ-21 and Pistol Probe Pinpointer. Sep 16, 2009 #10 Real nice find!
wingmaster Bronze Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,358 Reaction score 929 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2009 #11 Awesome find there that seated looks to be in great shape congrats.
Sofaman36 Full Member Joined Aug 16, 2009 Messages 121 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Gadsden, AL Detector(s) used Bountyhunter Sep 17, 2009 #12 Wow. Gotta love the seated coins. Nice find!!!