What's new

1856 Seated Half Dime! (My first!)

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out to a spot Saturday that produced some nice finds a few weeks ago. We didn't find a lot but I'll take quality over quantity any day! I found a beautiful 1856 silver half dime (my first)! I also found a nice silver gilt ball button & a few other odds & ends I didn't bother posting(yeah, lazy today). Towards the end of the day we explored another property but all that turned up was a small musket all. You never know until you look! Happy Easter! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459125658.024740.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459125678.004148.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459125694.270811.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459125710.071639.webp
 
Upvote 40
Very nice. Must have been quite the thrill. GrAts
 
Grats on the seated
 
Good score on the old silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Such a cool little coin. Great job bud
 
Nice find, congrats!
 
Very nice job on the Half Dime.
 
Congrats on digging the awesome seated half dime. :occasion14: That one remains on many bucket lists, including mine.
 
Well done JOSH! Congrats on a really sweet little find.
 
CONGRATZ on the half dime!!!! HIGH on my list....
 
Nice half dime, congrats...:icon_thumright:
 
Congrats! Always nice to knock one off the bucket list. I've found quite a few seated dimes, but only one seated half dime. They don't come up that often. Way to go!
 
Very nice looking half dime, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Those little boogers are hard to find - WTG Josh!!
 
Nice one Josh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom