What's new

1859 fatty indian head ,and some killer flat buttons

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1255 (1).webpDSCN1255 (1).webpDSCN1256 (1).webpDSCN1257.webpDSCN1258 (1).webpDSCN1260 (1).webp found these today on a very old site that has gave up some goodies.
 
Upvote 32
That fatty is in great shape!! Nice finds!!
 
Beautiful finds! Great shape. Congrats! -Lisa & John
 
Looks like that Indian was dropped in 1859, all sweet finds!
 
One of the nicest 1859 IH's that I have seen dug. Nice early buttons too. Congrats.
 
thanks everyone for the comments. I cant quit looking at it ,its a really nice coin got it on video too.
 
Pretty injun congrats on it and the nice buttons
 
Talk about killer buttons, I think that Indian qualifies also !
 
Congrats on those finds CBash, :occasion14: that fatty has plenty of meat on it.
 
The place i was hunting has soil that is very good to coins and buttons. SC Keith has war of 1912 buttons from there that look new.
 
Without a doubt that is the finest 1859 fatty I have seen posted here!!!!
 
watch out this is a super secret ninja place!
 
Congratualtions on the nice finds! The IH is in fantastic condition...great recovery! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom