What's new

1859

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
A friend of my wife's pulled an 1859 seated half today...
 
Upvote 0
Awesome congrats to her , you never can tell when you will pull a rariety ....hmmm I am waiting but it will come ... :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: kudos for a super score ,Ed
 
Definitely a neat find. It's crazy thinking about the country 150 years ago, and about how a coin can stay in circulation so long (or possible be reintroduced). I'm still looking to break into the 1800's CRHing I'm sure it will come with time.
 
that's nuttin...

I was seated when I searched 1859 halves yesterday!
 
what kind of shape was it in? last year i found an 1858-O seated that was in AG grade. i was very new to crh'ing and thought....wow! this stuff is easy (little did i know! LMAO!)

please post a pic when you get the time. i've seen only one pic of a seated found via crh'ing. it was in pretty good shape considering its age.

congrats to your wife's friend and good luck to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom