Thanks Lonewolf, I almost eclipsed 100 last year. Around 92 I think. I can't recall the exact number but it was in the low 90's. I found about 35 this year already but I won't hit 100 this year. I got close to 50 pieces of silver though instead this year. I had a feeling it might be a silver year for me this year. If you can find over 50 silver coins a year your doing pretty good.
I got about 35 silvers last year though. But got alot more Indians last year than this year. I found a old spot that had around 75 of them in one spot. That helped alot. I would go there and find 10 Indians in one day. This spot is still producing coins. We hit it hard but if you let it sit for a few months and go back after a storm it will still give up one or 2 coins.
Thanks for the replies. I have to get back to detecting. This is my longest break in 4 years. I'm a die hard hunter and will go at the drop of a hat if there's a spot. I'll be back soon with some more cool stuff for you guys to look at.
HH Jeremy