Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 Thread Owner #1 The deus strikes again!
Joe hunter Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 2,170 Reaction score 1,896 Golden Thread 0 Location Up state NY Detector(s) used Xp Deus , Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #2 Nice finds I love my deus brothers posting finds here I've been sick most of this season and you guys keep me going ,great finds
Nice finds I love my deus brothers posting finds here I've been sick most of this season and you guys keep me going ,great finds
Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Joe hunter said: Nice finds I love my deus brothers posting finds here I've been sick most of this season and you guys keep me going ,great finds Click to expand... I hope you get better and get back to hunting!
Joe hunter said: Nice finds I love my deus brothers posting finds here I've been sick most of this season and you guys keep me going ,great finds Click to expand... I hope you get better and get back to hunting!
Joe hunter Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 2,170 Reaction score 1,896 Golden Thread 0 Location Up state NY Detector(s) used Xp Deus , Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #4 Thanks five more wreaks of meds that make me pretty sick I've got about 20 sights researched and ready.ive got a friend that might try and get me out next sat.if I'm up to it.that Indian and button are beautiful
Thanks five more wreaks of meds that make me pretty sick I've got about 20 sights researched and ready.ive got a friend that might try and get me out next sat.if I'm up to it.that Indian and button are beautiful
sleepyjim Sr. Member Joined Jun 8, 2013 Messages 322 Reaction score 152 Golden Thread 0 Location Reno Ish Nevada Detector(s) used GPX 6000, GM1000, Manticore, GB Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #5 Nice finds, thanks for sharing! Jim
BagLady Bronze Member Joined Mar 13, 2015 Messages 1,014 Reaction score 619 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used cheap Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2016 #6 Nice finds Digger. Have you checked to see if the horse button fits inside the belt buckle? Looks like it would. I've seen lots of buckles like that.
Nice finds Digger. Have you checked to see if the horse button fits inside the belt buckle? Looks like it would. I've seen lots of buckles like that.
Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2016 Thread Owner #7 They came from two different sites about mile apart so I dont think it will but I will see. thanks never thought of that.
They came from two different sites about mile apart so I dont think it will but I will see. thanks never thought of that.