J jml818 Full Member Joined Sep 26, 2016 Messages 118 Reaction score 459 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia, Pa Detector(s) used Garrett AT max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2018 #1 I realize it could be corrosion but this looks like a 6 to me? Attachments IMG_0085.webp 716.9 KB · Views: 212
HAPPYCAMPER Hero Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 530 Reaction score 426 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used MXT 300MM PISTOL PROBE FISKARS SPADE AND SHOVEL 12INCH,4X6 AND 8X6 SEF XT600 TO GET THERE BEST FIND TO DATE 1787 FUGIO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2018 #2 Believe 1851 Upvote 0
Shakakka Hero Member Joined May 11, 2017 Messages 665 Reaction score 1,938 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2018 #3 HAPPYCAMPER said: Believe 1851 Click to expand... Maybe 1831? An 1851 would be a Braided Hair variety, not a Matron (I think). If it were 1861 it would have to be an Indian Head penny. Upvote 0
HAPPYCAMPER said: Believe 1851 Click to expand... Maybe 1831? An 1851 would be a Braided Hair variety, not a Matron (I think). If it were 1861 it would have to be an Indian Head penny.
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 13, 2018 #4 It’s a 5 to me Upvote 0
HighVDI Silver Member Joined Feb 16, 2017 Messages 2,768 Reaction score 4,595 Golden Thread 0 Location Pa Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 13, 2018 #5 31 matron Upvote 0
J Johncoho Silver Member Joined Feb 14, 2014 Messages 2,862 Reaction score 7,292 Golden Thread 0 Location Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer, Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2018 #6 1851 to me. Upvote 0
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,329 Reaction score 11,511 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2018 #7 almost looks like 1961 LOL! but it has to be 1831 Upvote 0
J jml818 Full Member Joined Sep 26, 2016 Messages 118 Reaction score 459 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia, Pa Detector(s) used Garrett AT max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2018 Thread Owner #8 jewelerguy said: almost looks like 1961 LOL! but it has to be 1831 Click to expand... Yes I agree with the 1831. I just cant believe some people are set on 1851...I mean we definitely know its a matron head. Upvote 0
jewelerguy said: almost looks like 1961 LOL! but it has to be 1831 Click to expand... Yes I agree with the 1831. I just cant believe some people are set on 1851...I mean we definitely know its a matron head.