What's new

1864 2 Cents, 1891S Seated Dime and A Few Buttons

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
I got recently to a house site that the land is being sold. The house was demolished about 10 years ago. I figured I would hit a bit more before being sold. Anyways it was a nice short hunt do to other plans that were happening. I dug the 1891S Seated Dime early and the hunt and it is always nice to see silver come out of the hole. Then I dug the buttons next, they were not far from each other. When it was almost time for me to go I got a nice deep signal and dug down and out came the 1864 2 Center. I had a feeling in the field it may be a 2 Center but of course confirmed when I got home. She is not that pretty but I will take it since it is the first 2 Center I have dug in 29 years of digging. Now we can check that one off the bucket list. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 20150426_162852 (2).webp
    20150426_162852 (2).webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 173
  • 20150426_162909 (2).webp
    20150426_162909 (2).webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
Upvote 24
Awesome! Congratulations! That 2 cent doesn't look to shabby at all!!!
 
Great hunt buddy. Couple of real nice coins there
 
Awesome to check something off your list, those 2 centers are great, I have crazy dumb luck, I got 2 1864s each from a different site
 
Awesome seated, and congrats on the 2-cent!
 
Two nice digs in one hunt. Good job
 
I'd take that hunt anytime. Congrats on getting a first.
 
Yes silver is always nice.
Hey your 2 center is WAAAAY better than the one I got.
 
Very nice old U.S. type coins ! I'd be quite happy with those .
 
Seated and a 2cent..can't beat that... Congrats
 
Looks good Bubba. Two cents is still on my wish list. WTG, Q.

Yours is a coming Quindy, I thought I would never dig one, but finally the drought is over.
 
Thanks all for the good words :thumbsup:
 
Nice coin recoveries Bubs:headbang:

Perfect variety kind of day..

~Blaze~
 
great hunt, seated AND a 2 center!, wonderful!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom