verbious Sr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2012 Messages 435 Reaction score 614 Golden Thread 0 Location Elizabeth, PA Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 13, 2016 #1 So after a long day, I decided to dig one more signal. It turned out to be an 1864 Indian Head penny. It's in bad shape. Attachments 1479093417753.webp 59.9 KB · Views: 111 Upvote 24
So after a long day, I decided to dig one more signal. It turned out to be an 1864 Indian Head penny. It's in bad shape.
JackalopeZL1 Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 2,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee And California Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 13, 2016 #2 Might be in bad shape, But I would be proud to say I dug it!!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 13, 2016 #3 Congratulations on the fatty.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 14, 2016 #4 Congrats on the injun
verbious Sr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2012 Messages 435 Reaction score 614 Golden Thread 0 Location Elizabeth, PA Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 14, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Oh I'm proud I dug it! It's my oldest coin!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2016 #6 Congrats on digging your oldest coin.
TheHunterGT Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2015 Messages 1,250 Reaction score 1,848 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 18, 2016 #7 Great find verbious....excellent work man.
eyemustdigtreasure Silver Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 3,644 Reaction score 5,648 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Pro Tesoro Cibola Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones Nokta Macro SIMPLEX + Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 18, 2016 #8 Real great Find! I found a "skinny" 1864 once, but the copper one you got is much neater!!