1867 2-center, IHP, Bell and I am officially licensed to butt in!

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted a spot again I had hit a few weeks back. The house that sat on this site was moved to another location in 1910. I have been finding a lot of targets that I missed by using the 5" excellerator coil on my SE. My partner also found 3 IHP, a civil war token and a few relics. Here's the pics...

100_2611.jpg

100_2603.jpg

100_2614.jpg

100_2602.jpg

100_2604.jpg

100_2605.jpg

Upvote 0
Sweet relics Mark,
It looks like you are on a roll finding the good stuff.
Congrats on the two center and the Injun :thumbsup:

fortbball9

Awesome finds once again! a 2 center is for sure on my wish list this year :thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up! best of luck and HH

There's nothing Average about those finds! Every one of them is something Really Interesting.

And the 2-cent is Beautiful. :thumbsup:

Fantastic finds WH. :thumbsup:
You don't see 2 centers pop up too often here, and that badge is very cool. Hopefully we'll see more info about it posted.
Congrats,
MM

I guess you'll be putting your "2 cents " in all the time..........................great finds............... :thumbsup:

I think that badge belonged to my ex-wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 2 center rocks my friend,your really tearin'em up :o

HH
Slipperyjack47

Congrats on the awesome finds!!! Beautiful 2 cent piece!!!!

HH Joe

The two cent is beautiful congrats!

Another nice hunt WH. Found my first 2 center last December. Daytondigger just found 1 on our Sunday hunt. Keep reeling in those good finds :icon_sunny:

Congrats on your new certification and the two center!

You have been posting some really nice stuff lately.

Keep it up!!

Sweet finds. The 2-center is in awesome shape for being dug! I've dug 4 of those and only one comes near to that.
So, do you like the excellerator? I'm in the market for one, probably a 6in or 8in. 8)

nice finds i also found one of those i dont have any info sorry i butted in butt i have a lisense . willy.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 352
Yes Sir! That badge is cool. Real clean 2-center too...Nice

Keep safe...

Johnny Ringo Silver said:
Sweet finds. The 2-center is in awesome shape for being dug! I've dug 4 of those and only one comes near to that.
So, do you like the excellerator? I'm in the market for one, probably a 6in or 8in. 8)
I am using the 5" Excellerator coil. It is handy because it is small enough to throw in your pouch and costs $100. As far as I am concerned, it has already paid for itself in a week's time. I use iron mask on my SE and I will work the site over with the pro coil. I am using the small coil to only go over the areas near the house and where the house sits (since I hunt field sites where the house is gone). I go slow and overlap swings alot. I really am suprised how much I was leaving behind.
plehbah said:
I like the novelty badge. You can wear that one to the meeting of the metal detecting club.

PBK has a catalog depicting various novelty badges for sale from the early 20th century I think. For a 20 spot, I am sure he would be glad to help you date that badge.

Don't take that the wrong way.
I would be interested to get a date on that badge. It was folded over when I picked it up and I thought is was just a piece of scrap metal, kinda boogered it up a little when I bent it back.

Thanks again everyone.

Great finds, nice coins :thumbsup:

The badge has a 1920's comic feel to it. The 1929 Johnson Smith catalog has similar badges for sale. Amazing two-center as well. Kudos.

Attachments

• Inspector Badges.jpg
    Inspector Badges.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 289

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back