Lord Verdigris
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3,936
- Reaction score
- 9,273
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- East coast Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I didn't even plan on detecting today because of Mother's Day but I took my seven year old just out in my own yard for a quick hunt to kill time before supper. I was just messing around to maybe find him a old dinky car or something for his little collection and I got a good hit. I couldn't beehive when this popped out. I did find a 1907 large cent and 1823 Nova Scotia token on the far side of my yard a few years ago but thought I got the best of my yard. It's only a fairly small yard and I got this coin five feet from the dog kennel. I'm still shocked. It got a bit scratched but I don't think it could've been helped much with all the little rocks that were in the soil with it. I love finding the old sterling silver coins. I feel like I'm on a vicky streak this spring and hope it keeps going. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]




Upvote
18







