What's new

1871 GOLD 1/4 Dollar

outraged

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
531
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/Troy Shadow X2/Ace 250
I found this recently....My best find so far hands down...

669u2ck.jpg

5ycd76b.jpg

6gckyn6.jpg

4y9bplh.jpg

4ouvzfo.jpg
 
Upvote 0
A most excellent treasure Outraged.
Congrats to you big time for the awesome old find.
You should get it on a chain and wear it! A fitting trophy!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
That really is a great find. I would SO wear that puppy!
HH
~Nash~
 
I love it! Excellent find outraged!

Keep safe and keep diggin'...
 
Awesome coin and cross! I'd be afraid to wear it, it might get lost again. ;)
 
:o One of the best finds I have seen on here...no doubt about it!
 
Awesome find!! Congrats ;D ;D

Timberwolf
 
Thanks guys...I would wear it however it is a very small coin...So i fear wearing it would make it look even smaller...I may let my daughter wear it though....It would look perfect on her cute lil neck.
 
awesome,, totally awesome..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 

Did you give it to your daughter? Sure is a nice find! To nice to put away where no one will see it.
 
desertfox said:

Did you give it to your daughter? Sure is a nice find! To nice to put away where no one will see it.
I am waiting my my dads friend the jeweler to put it on a chain for me. I want 2 safety catches so it wont get lost again. As soon as i get it back i will post pix.
 
Man, that is as close to a find of a lifetime as I've ever seen! beautiful!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom