timelord Sr. Member Joined Sep 1, 2014 Messages 263 Reaction score 466 Golden Thread 0 Location Sheboygan WI Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Fisher F5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 10, 2016 #1 Didn't realize I found this, going through my clad because I mixed up a few IH and V's and this showed up. Looking up in the coin book it looks like it's worth more than most. I guess I need to check my clad more often..... Upvote 8
Didn't realize I found this, going through my clad because I mixed up a few IH and V's and this showed up. Looking up in the coin book it looks like it's worth more than most. I guess I need to check my clad more often.....
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,962 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 10, 2016 #2 Good save!