What's new

A Few Relics from a Basque Sheep Camp

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,910
Reaction score
47,581
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got tired of doing chores and needed to get away for a few, so I threw my detector in the SxS and went up the mountain by my house to an old sheep camp.
It's a really tough spot to hunt because it's a popular target shooting spot, but I managed to squeak out a 1919-s wheatie, a thimble, and a tent rope tensioner.
IMG_2388.webp
IMG_2389.webp

IMG_2366.webp
IMG_2367.webp


Nothing spectacular, but way more fun than doing chores!

I've found quite a few of those tensioners over the years and decided to clean this one up on the wire wheel.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom