InTheWoods
Full Member
Counterfeit
I found this in a roll from 1 of 3 boxes I picked up today. I checked it with my metal detector and it does not come up like a silver coin. After looking at it a little closer it appears to be crudely cast with porosity and a crack. I want to clean it with baking soda but I want to make sure it has no real value before I do. Let me know what your opinion is.
HH Mark
I found this in a roll from 1 of 3 boxes I picked up today. I checked it with my metal detector and it does not come up like a silver coin. After looking at it a little closer it appears to be crudely cast with porosity and a crack. I want to clean it with baking soda but I want to make sure it has no real value before I do. Let me know what your opinion is.HH Mark
Upvote
0

I will be running the snackbar 6AM - 8PM I can't even get my regular boxes till monday. 








