What's new

1876 CC Seated Dime

tyeehunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in Delta BC Canada, Oldest coin to date for me.
 

Attachments

  • 1458701461854.webp
    1458701461854.webp
    22 KB · Views: 147
  • 1458701526746.webp
    1458701526746.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 18
Nice find. Oh the stories that old girl could tell about her travels. There's a lot of history with the Carson City mint. Great find.
 
Wow, I'm impressed. That's nearly as old as you could hope for in Delta, and what a bonus being from Carson City!!
 
Nice find. Oh the stories that old girl could tell about her travels. There's a lot of history with the Carson City mint. Great find.

Thanks, That's what I've been thinking all afternoon.
 
Wow, I'm impressed. That's nearly as old as you could hope for in Delta, and what a bonus being from Carson City!!

I was pretty amazed that it popped out. I couldn't believe it. Old site though everything else has been 1900 to 40's. I found an old Chinese coin there a while back.
 
Congratz! A CC coin is pretty high on my wish list!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom