Lord Verdigris
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3,935
- Reaction score
- 9,274
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- East coast Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Still at the crazy work schedule but took a buddy along for the drive and we stopped at a new foundation site along the way. He ended up with a 1893 Canadian large cent and a horseshoe. I first found the 1888 Newfoundland large cent and then not far off I found a early 1920's penny spill. There ended up being five Canadian penny's. Three 1920's,one 1921 and a 1917 large cent in the hole. It's always nice to see that they still had large cents in their pockets during the change over to small cents. I didn't get much time to clean the coins but they appear to be in fine shape under the crust. Also dug up four old glass mason jar lids. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]






Upvote
26







