Ed-D

Jan 1, 2011
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took some time to fight the high weeds and passing thunderstorms of central TX... An 1889 V Nickel, remnants of a Magic Pocket Lamp, some junk jewelry, and a Winchester New Rival head stamp which more than likely is the late 1800s version.

MLc.jpgMLo.jpg1889 V Nickel.jpgFarm Finds.jpgWinshester New Rival.jpg

Upvote 6
Congrats on the V nickel and other nice finds. Like the magic lamp.

What was the magic pocket lamp? Early lighter?

Very nice finds! I used to live in Central TX, 71-75, high school in Killeen while we were stationed at Fort Hood. Would love to detect there.

Ok, very cool!

Nice Finds..

P.S. Your Class Ring total Really Impresses Me , Heck your whole ring total impresses me.

Park/School Finds ? Or old Home ? or "Lake finds with the At-Pro."?

Nice V mine are usually so toasted I can barely tell what they are

Nice Finds.. P.S. Your Class Ring total Really Impresses Me , Heck your whole ring total impresses me. Park/School Finds ? Or old Home ? or "Lake finds with the At-Pro."?

Every single one of the class rings came from hunting the lakes... I had a good run, all my spots are under 20 - 30 feet of water here in North TX...

Nice finds, Ed. The twin to that 1889 V-nickel was the first coin I ever found. And I found it with a GMT when I wasn't even coin hunting.
Jim

ED ED ED that is a neat find the pocket lamp ,vanzutphen

ED ED ED that is a neat find the pocket lighter,vanzutphen . you want to see this lighter and more pull up Koopmans pocket lamp it will come up under pre flint man the inventions back then where genius,

Good finds all, but that old lighter deserves some tlc and a nice place for display. Great old relic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back