What's new

1890 S Seated Dime, Shield Nickel and some Interesting Buttons

Ahab8

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
8,427
Reaction score
8,293
Golden Thread
2
Location
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally found a few hours to hunt. This is a new spot and seems to cover a pretty big date range. Nice to see a silver coin in the hole and a couple interesting buttons. One with a crown on the back mark and another with a new shape to me. Hopefully I can get to some older sites soon. Work is crazy
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
 
Upvote 38
Hey there ya are! , nice job on the buttons and old coins, gotta love them seated coins!
 
OMG!!! I was ready to put your face on a milk carton! Lol
Nice to see you get out for a little. All work and no play I bet make Abe unbearable to live with????
Nothing wrong with that hunt.
Way to go buddy.
 
Well well...Ahab...
Beginning to think you gave up detecting...

since you never find anything good.

Where ya been ? under a rock ?

:P
 
Last edited:
Nice collection of buttons and lovin the seated
 
And I thought you threw away all those pesky new silvers...

Glad to see you got out bud.

Steve
 
Sweet Seated :thumbsup: I know the feeling, only get to hunt 4 to 8 hrs a week due to work and honey do's.
 
Good to see you take a sanity break and pull out some keepers.
 
Awesome finds !! Love the seated! Good to see you posting again, enjoy and happy hunting.
 
Holy crap...you even got an " 8 "! No wonder you did so well.
 
Nice Seated & great looking buttons.
 
Nice stuff bud, glad you were able to hunt.
 
Awesome digs!
 
Very cool finds!
 
Sweet, congrats on a cool day of digging
 
Cool seated!!!!
 
That's the kind of site I love. One that gives such a wide range of items/ages.

Excellent saves!
 
Good to see you that got out. Congrats on the nice finds. Hope that get some free time to hunt. Best of luck to you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom