What's new

1890s House Finds

Volksman

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
29
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, White's TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1890's House Finds

Hunted part of a coworkers house for a couple of hours today and did pretty good. I found a silver quarter, three wheats, some clad, a cool skull ring, a knob of some sort, a bullet shell, an old key, a sqare nail, and a mystery item.
image.webpimage.webp
It looks like it was plated in gold at one time and is still a little shiny around the eyes.
image.webp
 
Upvote 2
Nice digs. That's one cool ring.
 
The ring is sweet and goes hand in hand with the "skeleton" key... which I am jealous of, because I have yet to find one. Very nice finds. GL&HH.
 
Cant make out the pic of the item with the eyelet is that an old whistle???vanzutphen
 
That little hand wheel is off something precision I'd say.

Nice key,AND ring.:icon_thumleft:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Cant make out the pic of the item with the eyelet is that an old whistle???vanzutphen

Here are a couple more pics of it.
image.webpimage.webp
 
Here's the back of the handle. It was suggested it may have come off an old sewing machine.
image.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom