greg23 Sr. Member Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 322 Reaction score 86 Golden Thread 0 Location Windsor Ontario Detector(s) used Whites DFX Feb 14, 2009 #1 I bought this for $1.25 at a corner store.I saw it in the till and asked if I could but it.Turns out it is a key date.Only 100,000 minted Attachments 25.1.webp 7.6 KB · Views: 425 25.2.webp 4 KB · Views: 432 25.1.webp 7.6 KB · Views: 426 25.2.webp 4 KB · Views: 425 Upvote 0
I bought this for $1.25 at a corner store.I saw it in the till and asked if I could but it.Turns out it is a key date.Only 100,000 minted
P pro778 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 144 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Forked River, Moorestown, NJ Detector(s) used ACE 250 E-TRAC Feb 14, 2009 #2 Good eye! Great find!
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 5, 2009 #3 congrats on that sweet silver !!!