Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my brother-in-law's Mom's house yesterday and found a few keepers. My favorites are the 1893 Indian penny and the 1917 Mercury dime. Oh and my first Tootsie toy!

8 Wheats
3 dimes
1 nickle
1 quarter
17 pennies
1 play money
A spoon marked Royal Saxony Silverplate..a broken knife. No fork. :-\

Hope ya had a great weekend!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 0409Indianmerc.JPG
    0409Indianmerc.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 040902.JPG
    040902.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0
Great finds Nana!!!

Joe

Way to go, Nanners. ;) Congratulations on the old coins. Those indians are my favorite....and those mercs are too......Actually, any old coin is my favorite. ;D

You go girl....love the coins!! Still looking for my first IH and liberty!

Happy Hunting,
Moon

Very nice digs there Nana!

I'm on a wheat cent rampage right now for some reason. I've been digging more wheats than Memorial cents and I ain't complaining. ;D

Wish I could find some like your finds!

HH

Badger

you have been on a roll nana!! i cant hardly believe the great finds you have been getting! your collection must be growing by leaps and bounds! great finds again! congrats!!

Nana Give us a chance to find stuff. That Merc is nice! I didn't know you had Indians down that way? :) :) :) Burdie

Excellent find's as alway's Nana and Congrat's on the silver....Where there's one there's gotta be two at least.HH!!

Thanks yall!

Always relic Pete. ;)

Hey Burdie! Where ya been! We do got Indians in Bama! ;)

Thanks Badger! Great to see you! Not complainin' either! ;)

Actually I didn't get to spend the time that I wanted to detecting there. Two days before we had those nasty 'ole tornado's come through and they had lost a really big oak tree in the back yard and the hole left from where the roots were was deeper than I am tall! I started after 2 pm and at 2:30 the batteries went out. So I left to go get batteries. Detected a bit and then felt really bad cause I wasn't helping them pick up limbs.....I helped till dark. :) Maybe I can return at a later date and find that second silver! ;)

Nana ;)

Attachments

• tree.JPG
    tree.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 232
Hey Nana!
When you,re hot, you,re hot. WTG. I have still been burried under a paper barage here, but signed the last of them today. Maybe next week I can get back in the detectinig groove. Glad those nasty Twisters left YOU alone.
Spotz

Nana,

Great finds...WTG.

HH :)
RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back