What's new

1896 O Morgan Silver Dollar

hogan36

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
memphis ,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got ahold to this coin today from my sister. It's a 1896 O Morgan Silver Dollar. Is it worth sending it off to get slabbed? If so, what grade do you all think it may receive?





Thank you all!
 

Attachments

  • 1896 O Morgan Silver Dollar back.webp
    1896 O Morgan Silver Dollar back.webp
    338 KB · Views: 122
  • 1896 O Morgan Silver Dollar.webp
    1896 O Morgan Silver Dollar.webp
    343.7 KB · Views: 113
Nice! But it would cost more than the coin is worth to have it graded. I would put it at about VG condition, similar coins on Ebay have been selling for $30 to $40.
 
From New Orleans we say congratulations I won?t put up that money on having it lock that I would just like the whole that cold silver in my hand and appreciate it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom