What's new

1898 barber dime, and cool RKO good luck token..

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost didn't get out this morning because of the rain but it stopped and I grabbed the explorer and headed for the park I dug five wheats an 1898 barber and a cool RKO good luck token the token was found Saturday so looks like it did give me some luck I think I'll keep it in my pouch for future luck... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433084425.036675.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433084440.692961.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433084457.052448.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433084471.324644.webp
 
Upvote 20
Ahhhhh.... Barber. Beautiful coin.
 
Good job Tony on the Barber dime and hem weight! :thumbsup:
 
Great Find!!!
 
That's a great looking Barber buddy
 
Looks like a good hunt to me. Gotta Love a Barber. :occasion14: Is the RKO from the movie company?
 
Looks like a good hunt to me. Gotta Love a Barber. :occasion14: Is the RKO from the movie company?

Yes sir it is,from the 1940's thay gave them out at movie theaters ..
 
Sweet! Good condition barber! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Very cool finds! Love the Barber Tony! Congrats on getting out and scoring!
Best of Luck out there!
 
Nice digs my friend- keep up the great work!

-- Jeff --
 
damn fine barber right there!
congrats
 
Very nice, I like the RKO token the best, like em all!
 
Very nice Barber!! Beautiful coins...
 
A barber baby! Yeah!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom