What's new

1899-0 Barber Dime

P@tch

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
477
Reaction score
767
Golden Thread
0
Location
mooresville,nc
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer 2, etrac, deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20151122_191410732.webpI met up with Carolina Tom yesterday morning and went to an old town near to do a Guaranteed Silver hunt. Tom had a new good luck token he was given by Tylerbdad that I held for a minute,glad I did because a little bit of his lucky charm rubbed off on me. After watching Tom dig three mercs I decided it was time to move to another spot. We went to the place Tom dug a walker a while back and threw at me laughing. After a while he was ready to go because he had three silvers for the day already. A few minutes later I had a choppy signal and it was to be my first barber dime and 1800s to boot. 2 firsts for me. woo hoo. I'm also posting last weekends finds hunting with Tom, Smittyman, and Kurt Steuben. IMG_20151126_144203.webpIMG_20151122_192309643_HDR.webpIMG_20151122_192309643_HDR (1).webpIMG_20151122_192243896_HDR.webpIMG_20151122_191657332.webp
 
Upvote 50
Yep. I love Mercurys, and I think the Barber Dime is beautiful, but those 3 marbles is what I can really use.
My marbles went missing a long time ago. lol
Congrats on a nice hunt.
 
I hear you. I'm north of the border, so when I find a barber up here I'm REALLY happy.

The first one is by far the hardest to find, hopefully more will turn up for you soon!

I have dug 3 Barber type Coins (All Dimes) . First in 1999 , 2'ed (Badly Worn) in 2011 & the 3'rd last Sunday.
Heck I "Mostly" relic Hunt ...But Still.
 
Congratz on the Nice Barber Todd, Def, a tuff dig in the South ( Back then The South was PO!) lol.
None of my 3 were pre-1900's. & The O mint mark makes it all the sweeter..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom