LJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,469
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
No.....not a Barber....darn! It was a British Penny found in one of my boxes today. I get so excited when I see any coin with a date of 18?? something....lol.
I did pluck some silver today also so it was a good day.
5-64's
5-65's
13-66's
33-67's
27-68's
7-69's
5-Franklin's - 1-54, 3-54-D, 1-57-D
95 Silver Halves
4-NIFC's 3x02-P, 1-06-P
1-73-S proof
1-Magician Coin
1-British Penny 1899
7 Other Keepers
I did pluck some silver today also so it was a good day.
5-64's
5-65's
13-66's
33-67's
27-68's
7-69's
5-Franklin's - 1-54, 3-54-D, 1-57-D
95 Silver Halves
4-NIFC's 3x02-P, 1-06-P
1-73-S proof
1-Magician Coin
1-British Penny 1899
7 Other Keepers
Attachments
Upvote
0
. Our garage would look like Sanford and Son......
. 






