Ohio and Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
To say conditions for beach hunting on the west coast of Florida are challenging right now would be an understatement. They’re pretty BAD. Cold, dreary and rain, no one is going to the beach. No Donors. Haven’t even seen that many Detectorists – that is how bad it is. None-the-less, I pulled this beauty out of dry sand on a near deserted beach. Marked “AU 750” and “Tiffany & Co.” this 18k beauty fits my wife perfectly and it is already gone. Looked up on Tiffany site and retail listing is a cool $1,200! Funny thing, when I first found it, I thought it said “Sterling 925”; the lettering is real small. Figured it was gold plated. Got home and with loop discovered the real identity of the little treasure. At 3.09g the ring rang up a “23” on the Manicore (Beach deep, extra boost, Separation “4”, Sensitivity "32", Noise cancel, ground balanced).
Happy Hunting
20240112_132820.jpg

Happy Hunting
20240112_133103.jpg

Upvote 31

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To say conditions for beach hunting on the west coast of Florida are challenging right now would be an understatement. They’re pretty BAD. Cold, dreary and rain, no one is going to the beach. No Donors. Haven’t even seen that many Detectorists – that is how bad it is. None-the-less, I pulled this beauty out of dry sand on a near deserted beach. Marked “AU 750” and “Tiffany & Co.” this 18k beauty fits my wife perfectly and it is already gone. Looked up on Tiffany site and retail listing is a cool $1,200! Funny thing, when I first found it, I thought it said “Sterling 925”; the lettering is real small. Figured it was gold plated. Got home and with loop discovered the real identity of the little treasure. At 3.09g the ring rang up a “23” on the Manicore (Beach deep, extra boost, Separation “4”, Sensitivity "32", Noise cancel, ground balanced).
Happy Hunting
View attachment 2126263

Happy Hunting View attachment 2126264
Nice to see someone post up some gold finally....we have the same conditions here in the keys....its been ugly more than pretty here. Wind, rain, overcast, rough sea conditions, and generally scrappy Weather conditions. Congrats on the Tiffany!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sweet recovery, congrats.
Bonus that it fit the Mrs, extra brownie points never hurt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread