What's new

18th Century Colonial NH Cellar Hole

spanishsilver

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS, Tesoro Silver, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out this weekend to a site I have hit before. This site I believe was one of the earliest sites in NH. I cannot
find it on any maps. The hot spot so far is on the South facing side of the Hole. Not sure how early the buckle dates but I figure from all my references it dates around 1740s to 1760s. I have only found 1 other complete buckle before. Thought I had a coin from the way the tone blew my headphones off my head. Hope to get out there again next weekend. Any help with dating the buckle would be great. HH
 

Attachments

  • IMG_10391.webp
    IMG_10391.webp
    131.6 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_10381.webp
    IMG_10381.webp
    127.1 KB · Views: 532
Upvote 0
that buckle is 1800 up through, earlier ones were more rounded but just the same great buckle find good detail
 
Neat buckle I'd be happy with that anyday.
 

Attachments

  • bucklefig91.webp
    bucklefig91.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 424

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom