djabend Hero Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 766 Reaction score 69 Golden Thread 0 Location Cicero, NY Detector(s) used White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe Feb 1, 2023 #1 Not sure if I will ever top this 18th century intaglio seal I found during an excavation last year, but it’s going to be my new avatar till I do! Attachments 752417E9-2307-4A45-858F-177AF5D3662E.webp 18 KB · Views: 208 FA7C5A19-0399-4089-B12B-47E19082DE32.webp 12.4 KB · Views: 106 Upvote 11
Not sure if I will ever top this 18th century intaglio seal I found during an excavation last year, but it’s going to be my new avatar till I do!
R river roamer Bronze Member Joined Dec 9, 2022 Messages 1,027 Reaction score 1,576 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used Excalibur II Excalibur 1000 Equinox 900 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 3, 2023 #2 Nice find
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2023 #3 That's nice find.