What's new

18th Century Wrench?

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I dug this last Sunday at one of our best sites. We dug 28 coppers from this field in 2009. Is it a wrench?

Kirk :hello:
 

Attachments

  • CT and Tavern Relic 001.webp
    CT and Tavern Relic 001.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 365
  • CT and Tavern Relic 003.webp
    CT and Tavern Relic 003.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 332
I don't think so, looks like two pieces of iron bolted together, but no idea what for
 
Upvote 0
It's an IQ test.

You score below 50 if you take it home. ;D
 
Upvote 0
not even sure Wrenches were even Invented or needed in the
18th. Century

Iron Patch said:
It's an IQ test.

You score below 50 if you take it home. ;D

& You score 0 if you Leave anything you dug behind :thumbsup:

As for your What's it.

I'm going to say part of a Fence
I Can see how it could be used,
I Just Don't know How to Discribe it.

Other then to say Maybe the Hole to string Barb wire Through :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
jeff of pa said:
not even sure Wrenches were even Invented or needed in the
18th. Century

Iron Patch said:
It's an IQ test.

You score below 50 if you take it home. ;D

& You score 0 if you Leave anything you dug behind :thumbsup:

As for your What's it.

I'm going to say part of a Fence
I Can see how it could be used,
I Just Don't know How to Discribe it.

Other then to say Maybe the Hole to string Barb wire Through :dontknow:


You're very welcome to all my scrap iron. Just give me your address and I'll ship it COD. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
jeff of pa said:
not even sure Wrenches were even Invented or needed in the
18th. Century

Iron Patch said:
It's an IQ test.

You score below 50 if you take it home. ;D

& You score 0 if you Leave anything you dug behind :thumbsup:

As for your What's it.

I'm going to say part of a Fence
I Can see how it could be used,
I Just Don't know How to Discribe it.

Other then to say Maybe the Hole to string Barb wire Through :dontknow:


You're very welcome to all my scrap iron. Just give me your address and I'll ship it COD. :thumbsup:

I'm going to use Mine to Fill my driveway in.

Anyone who has been here since
our First flood this past Spring
Knows the'll soon need a Ladder
if they fall in a rut :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a wrought iron hame clip.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom