What's new

19 -April 2013 .... Medieval day in the Vineyards .

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello:

we are in the season of intense rain and bad weather, but I go hunting after all and fill the boots of mud to the ankles ... I could make a few nice photos from the valley of vineyards and Medieval findings retrieve four good, two gold plated between the 12th and 15th centuries :icon_thumleft: .... a good day of hunting.
Greetings all!

1CIMG5037.webp2CIMG5039.webp3CIMG5040.webp4CIMG5042.webp6CIMG5053.webp7CIMG5054.webp8CIMG5056.webp9CIMG5057.webp10CIMG5051.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 12
more...

12CIMG5065.webp13CIMG5070.webp14CIMG5071.webp15CIMG5074.webp
 
Always good finds :icon_thumleft: Jim
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds HISPAN!
 
Very nice horse pendant!!
And a great day to hunt!
Congrats
 
Always enjoy you posts:icon_thumright:
 
Nice finds, Hispan
thumbsup.gif
I'd make sure to hit that place again! Congrats
icon_sunny.gif
 
Any day you get a horse pendant, its a great day in my books, hopefully I will get 1 this year:thumbsup:
 
Love your medieval saves. You have some historic dirt for sure!
 
Wow,just wow.:icon_thumright:
 
:hello2:

Great to see you posting again Hispan, those are some very nice finds...love the Harness pendant :thumbsup:

SS
 
Those are BEAUTIFUL finds, and BEAUTIFUL photos!

Cheers,


Buckleboy
 
Great finds H! You get many of them horse pendants! So rare to find.... congrats!
 
Thank you very much to all! ... I forgot to mention also a good discovery appearing in the last picture on the right is a complete Daguer chape .. and been busy lately with moving home and family, but I promise you more often .:-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom