What's new

$190 in halves !!

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, finally got skunked. I'll be gettin more halves today....
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the club!! :icon_thumleft: :headbang: :notworthy: :o ;D :icon_thumright: :thumbsup: :hello2:
 
190, 150, 100 is also more or less the search size I do. Many times you will get skunked but some other times you will hit
good rolls out of a good box.

The most I have found searching 150 is about 10 silver ones
 
Yeah, sometimes you'll hit good rolls. I haven't found any full rolls this way though.
I don't have the money yet to be a big time coin roll hunter. But it's still fun, and when I get skunked it's not like I wasted a ton of time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom