Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
1900 Barber makes #116, and some other silver and IHP's.
Life's obligations have me muddled down pretty much all of the time. I'm lucky if I can pry myself free for 10 minutes lately. It stinks because I really need time to hit my colonial spots and can't. But alas the silver keeps my sanity. The problem is it ain't going to get better for a while...
Pictures are for four hunts worth of finds, or about an hour and fifteen minutes total.
The 1865 is my third for the year!
I found a few more beat up Indians, buffs, and V-nicks but they're shot and you can't see anything in pics.
The 1900 barber makes #116 silver coin for the year.
Enjoy, and find some for me guys! Lol
Steve
Life's obligations have me muddled down pretty much all of the time. I'm lucky if I can pry myself free for 10 minutes lately. It stinks because I really need time to hit my colonial spots and can't. But alas the silver keeps my sanity. The problem is it ain't going to get better for a while...
Pictures are for four hunts worth of finds, or about an hour and fifteen minutes total.

The 1865 is my third for the year! I found a few more beat up Indians, buffs, and V-nicks but they're shot and you can't see anything in pics.
The 1900 barber makes #116 silver coin for the year.
Enjoy, and find some for me guys! Lol
Steve
Upvote
32


When are they going to give you your own forum? Titled "What Did Scrappy Find Today?"






