What's new

1906 Market Street, San Francisco, after the earthquake.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,233
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000San-Francisco-1906.webp
 
Glad you are all having fun with horrible natural disaste that killed hundreds!
 
My great grandmother who was a nurse died from typhoid after the earthquake, they all survived the fires and crumbling home then gets sick, my grandfather was 9 at the time.
 
Glad you are all having fun with horrible natural disaste that killed hundreds!
You were quick to post when you were offended. I took notice,explained,apologized,deleted my post.It seems the least you could do is acknowledge an honest attempt to make amends.
 
You were quick to post when you were offended. I took notice,explained,apologized,deleted my post.It seems the least you could do is acknowledge an honest attempt to make amends.
I did, I gave you a "thumbs up" on post #5. Thanks for your understanding.
 
Never experienced an earthquake before.
I seen a video the other day of an earthquake and the ground looked like it was bobbing in the surf.
Is that common in earthquakes?
From my reading,yes,it,s common. Read up sometime on the New Madrid quake.Very interesting reading. I live right on top of a branch of the New Madrid Fault.Don,t worry about it much, it is what it is!
 
From my reading,yes,it,s common. Read up sometime on the New Madrid quake.Very interesting reading. I live right on top of a branch of the New Madrid Fault.Don,t worry about it much, it is what it is!
I don't worry about those kinds of things.
With the exception of Yellowstone.
That has the potential of being a planet killer.
A nuclear winter type thing from ejecta and ash.

Only God knows and that's good enough for me.
 
I don't worry about those kinds of things.
With the exception of Yellowstone.
That has the potential of being a planet killer.
A nuclear winter type thing from ejecta and ash.

Only God knows and that's good enough for me.
Nothing I can do about something of that magnitude,so I don,t sweat it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom